Micro Ring Loop £195
The objective of this course is to educate the attendees with regards to the application, placement, remover and aftercare of Girlis Micro Ring & Loop Hair Extension System in a theory and hands on carried out on either blocks or a live model.
Course Duration: 1 day Time: 10am – 3.00pm
Entry Requirement: Hairdressing students must be 16+.We require all students to bring their own block, if they wish to take their work Home.We do provide our own training head for the Course if needed
10 students Group Sessions / One 2 One on request
Micro ring& Micro loop
Micro loop extensions are basically individual sections of real hair with a plastic ring at the top/root. An equal section of your own hair is fed through the big plastic loop, and then slid through the small plastic ring. The loop is then detached and the plastic ring is flattened with
Micro ring extensions are a few strands of extension hair are attached at a time using a small ring, call the Micro Ring – which is clamped to tightly hold the extension hair to the natural hair
In this Courseyou will learn:
- How to section the hair for micro ring and loop hair extensions.
- How to color matches the micro ring and loop hair extensions.
- How to apply the micro ring and loop hair extensions.
- How to achieve highlights and lowlights.
- How to blend the micro ring & loop hair extensions.
- How to advice a client on aftercare.
- How to remove Micro loop & ring correctly and safely.
- Health and safety of hair extensions.
- How to do Consultation
Items in the kit
- L-tip hair extensions
- Micro Rings
- Micro Ring latch hook
- Micro Loop Hair Extensions
- Human Color ring
- Sets of Pliers
- Micro ring bead feeder
- Sectioning comb
- Sectioning clips
- Crocodile clips
Items In The Kit
Prof Micro Ring Set Scissors
Comb Crocodile Clip 2
Colour Ring Sectioning clip 2
Micro Rings 30 pieces L-tip Extension 25s
Micro loop Exten Instruction Manuel
Certificates are posted within 5 working days