What is the difference between 260g, 220g, 160g and 120g?
|100% Remy Human Hair|
|Total Weight||120 Grams||Total Weight||160 Grams||Total Weight||220 Grams||Total Weight||260 Grams|
|Total Length||18 Inches||Total Length||20 Inches||Total Length||22 Inches||Total Length||20 Inches|
|Total Pieces||7||Total Pieces||10||Total Pieces||10||Total Pieces||7|
|Number of Wefts||Size of Weft||Number of Wefts||Size of Weft||Number of Wefts||Size of Weft||Number of Wefts||Size of Weft|
|2||4 Clip Weft||1||8″ Weft||1||8″ Weft||2||4 Clip Weft|
|3||3 Clip Weft||1||7″ Weft||1||7″ Weft||3||3 Clip Weft|
|2||2 Clip Weft||2||6″ Weft||2||6″ Weft||2||2 Clip Weft|
|2||4″ Weft||2||4″ Weft|
|4||1.5″ Weft||4||1.5″ Weft|
- How long does shipping take?
Free Delivery: Your item will be posted via Royal Mail Air sure Service or Royal Airmail Service. Delivery is estimated to take 5 to 7 working days for USA/Canada and 7 to 12 working days for Australia.
FedEx: This delivery service guarantees delivery of goods between 1 to 2 working days for USA/CANADA and 2 to 4 working days for Australia. The order should be placed before 12:00 pm on a working day. The charges for this service are £12.99 for USA/Canada and £24.99 for Australia. You or someone on your behalf should be available to sign for and receive the goods
- How do I track my package?
You will be emailed a shipment confirmation email along with a tracking number to track the shipment of your package. In some circumstances, this tracking number is not a step by step tracking rather a delivery confirmation.
- What is the double drawn range?
Our double drawn range means thick and voluptuous hair from top to bottom. This is in contrast to the natural ends like our own hair has, which may be thinner towards the bottom.
- My Girlis Hair isn’t the right colour and I haven’t opened the main part of the package, how do I return/exchange?
If you would like to send them back for an exchange or refund, you may do that as long as the security seal has not been broken and they have not been opened or worn. Please contact us prior to sending your GIRLIS HAIR back for full details & address information.
Please write on the outside of the package with a marker “RETURN – NO DUTIES” so they don’t get held up in customs. Please also include your order number inside the package. Please do not use UPS as they can charge very high rates on this side of the border. Feel free to use USPS regular shipping. We recommend sending it back with a tracking number as we cannot be held liable for lost or unknown whereabouts of returns or exchanges.
*Note: You may only return or exchange any GIRLIS HAIR Professional Styling Tools if the item was purchased at full price. If a promotion or discount code was used, we are not able to offer a return or exchange.*
- Where do you ship from?
Our shipping facility is currently located in the UK , the USA and China.
- My payment won’t go through?
Try using a different browser; this tends to be the solution. If you are still experiencing issues, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- How do I know which colour to choose?
If you are unsure on which colour will match you, feel free to send us an email to [email protected] of your hair taken outside in natural light and we would love to colour match you.
- My colour is on back order, can I still purchase it?
Yes, you certainly can! Placing an order will reserve a set for you so once we are back in stock; we will send you your GIRLIS HAIR right away!
- How do I clip-in my Girlis Hair?
We have a whole page dedicated to this on our site! Check it out here: www.girlishairextensions.com
- How long does my hair have to be to wear Girlis Hair?
We recommend 5-6 inches minimum, but if you think you can make it work then you are more than welcome to try it out.
- Can my Girlis Hair be dyed?
As they 100% human hair, you may dye them, if you are trying to go darker with them and it’s actually super simple to dye them. We just recommend not lightening them because bleach can severely damage the extensions, just like it would your own natural hair. Although they can be dyed, overall we do not recommend dying the hair extensions to any colour as they will last longer if you do not colour them.
- Can I use hot tools on my Girlis Hair?
Yes you can! We always recommend using a heat protectant spray and on a side note some ladies wash them first to take off the vitamin enriched coating.
- Can I wash my Girlis Hair?
Absolutely. Try staying away from shampoos with sulphate in them and use hydrating conditioners! Leave-in conditioners and heat protectants will prolong your GIRLIS HAIR life span.
- How often do I wash my GIRLIS HAIR?
ONLY wash your GIRLIS HAIR extensions when they look like they absolutely need it! As they are not attached to your scalp, they don’t receive the natural oils as our own hair does! So there is no need to wash them as often as you wash your own hair.
- How long do GIRLIS HAIR extensions typically last?
The lifespan of GIRLIS HAIR is anywhere from 3 – 6 months, depending on their usage and how they are cared for and maintained.
- My GIRLIS HAIR is shedding, what do I do?
Some shedding is normal within the first couple wears, just like your own hair! But if you feel your GIRLIS HAIR is shedding excessively, please feel free to contact us.
- What does it mean when an item is on Back-Order?
Popular items may sell out quickly and temporarily be on back order. This means that the items are currently out of stock but that there are shipments on their way to re-stock our warehouses. Ordering an item that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as we receive it!
- Items you order in addition to the back ordered item will not be held back, and will ship out as normal.
- The back ordered items in any order will automatically ship out as soon as we receive the items.
- You will be notified via a shipment confirmation email (and a tracking number) once your back ordered items have shipped. You will not need to contact customer support, or do anything to follow up on the back ordered item. We will take care of it for you from here.
- You will not be charged any additional shipping fees for multiple shipments caused by back ordered items.
- We will do our best to estimate when back ordered items are expected to ship, and post this information on the website, as well as update all customers who have purchased back ordered items.